Museum Textile Services was generous with sharing their time and experience and they did excellent work in assisting with conservation of textiles in a disaster recovery situation.
- Jane Hennedy, Director, Old Colony Historical Society, Taunton, Massachusetts
I always feel as if you care as much about our textiles as we do and soon know more about them in some ways than we do. You have a very personal and tender relationship with everything you care for and things come back looking and feeling blissfully relaxed and happy.
- Prue Richards, Collections Assistant, Oberlin Heritage Center, Ohio
The restored flag hangs beautifully in our Civil War Memorial Hall. Restored to the highest standards, it seems "right" in every way. I could not imagine that the work could be better done. I expect that it will hang proudly on the wall for at least the next hundred years.
- Jim Sutton, Former Director, Memorial Hall Library, Andover, Massachusetts
[My husband] had no idea why I got so excited about the fabrics in [our quilt], and now he is able to tell the rest of his family proudly about what is there and how we are having it so well treated.
- Sarah Chase, Architectural Conservator, Lexington, Massachusetts
My textile looks beautiful! You can really see the intricate stitches much clearer now. The artistry involved is amazing to me and it’s this piece that made me take up embroidery as a kid. I just wish my mother had taken better care of it. After the water leaked on it she stuck it in a box in the basement and that’s where I found it. You do amazing work!
-Elizabeth Zaffino, Dover, Massachusetts
Museum Textile Services provides high quality work with a great deal of personal care. Your treasured item will be treated with the respect it deserves.
- Elaine Clements, Executive Director, Andover Historical Society, Massachusetts
We have referred others to Museum Textile Services on the basis of the work you do, the turn-around time and the fairness of the rates for small institutions.
- Carol Majahad, Executive Director, North Andover Historical Society, Massachusetts